Gymnasium Booking :
All users must
pre-book the gym space one day in advance.
By calling APM
Centre at 902-628-8513 ext 225 (please leave a message your call will be returned),
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Covid-19 restrictions for the Gymnasium
- If you are feeling ill you are not permitted to use
- If you have traveled outside of PEI you are not
permitted to use the building until you have served your 14 days of isolation.
- If you are coughing or sneezing please do so into
your sleeve and immediately sanitize or wash your hands.
- All users must book the Gymnasium members prior to
March 16, 2020 will be at no charge, non-members can book a badminton court at
$13.91 per hour plus tax. Note limited use at this time. A family playing a
sport and they must brining their own equipment. (We are working on rules
around non-family use of the building and what will be allowed)
- We are only allowed to have 15 people in this
space. So all spaces should be pre-booked
to ensure space is available.
- When you enter the facility you will
change your shoes in the lobby then proceed to the gymnasium.
- Please come changed and ready to use the
Gym locker rooms will be limited use shower facilities will not be available.
- Upon enter the gymnasium you will go to
your designated court.
- Public washroom space will be available
to wash your hands. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
- At the end of your booked time you should
exit the building immediately to allow for other users.
- We are requesting that in the hallway and
area where distancing is harder people wait and allow for one way traffic to maintain 6ft distance ( these areas are marked
as two way traffic areas).