Our Users & Links
Spirit Of Community
Reopening June 1, 2020
APM Centre Covid-19 Guidlines
of Operation: Track,
and Weight Room Hours
- If you are feeling ill you are not permitted to use the building.
- If you have traveled outside of PEI you are not permitted to
use the building until you have served your 14 days of isolation.
- If you are coughing or sneezing please do so into your
sleeve and immediately sanitize or wash your hands.
- All users should come dressed to work out locker room use
will be limited to one person/family at a time. This includes the stairs and
- Shower facilities are not available at this time.
- Upon entrance all users will be changing shoe in the lobby
- All fitness class participants must pre book see fitness
- All gym time must be pre booked see regulations under open
- All participants must sign in with name and phone number.
Members will use their membership card to obtain entrance. Every member must have a card attached to
- Stairs and hallways will limit to one person at a time to
allow for 6 ft. social distance. People are not permitted to loitering in the building
we ask that you enter complete workout and then leave immediately following
your work out. (if required we will move to a booking system)
- All users need to bring their own water bottle.
- We have several locations for hand washing. There will be
several stations with hand sanitizer.
- In the weight room people are expected to clean equipment
prior to and after use. People must
workout individually unless they are from the same household.
- People are not permitted to bring small children to the
weight room. Only youth over 14 years that meets the age where they would be
- Weight room limits to 15 people. (We have expanded the weight
room into the for the classroom space to allow for social distancing)
- Walking track is limited to 10 people and all must walk in
the same direction based on the time of day. People must walk single file
unless they are from the same household. Direction will change every 15 minutes.
- Where possible people should bring their own mat for
Stretching if not able people must insure they clean the mat area.
- We encourage all users to use the public washroom on the
main level as there are no doors on these washrooms.
- Members may choose to carry a small towel to wipe sweat but
the towel should be such that your hands touch one side and the other side
touches your face.
For Gymnasium times you must book ahead.
2020 to Sept 7, 2020
8, 2020 to October 2020
|October 2020 to March 2021
|March 2021 to May 2021
6:00am to 9:00pm
6:00am to 9:30pm
5:45am to 10:30pm
6:00am to 9:30pm
8:00am to 4:00pm
8:00am to 6:00pm
7:00am to 9:00pm
8:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am to 9:30pm
7:30am to 10:30pm
12:00pm to 9:30pm
|Please Note: The hours of
operation may change slightly without any notice
due to events. Please see signs in the building noting
due to facility bookings and changes in schedules. You can
check our event line for closure information at 902-628-8513.
Storm Closures: In the event of
inclement weather, building closure will be announced
local radio station. You
can also phone
our information line at 902-628-8513, Ext. 225 for closure information.
628-8511 Web site: www.apmcentre.com
Manager: Arena Booking
Staff on Duty (Fitness Class & Gymnasium Booking)
Please leave a message not always by the phone.
37 Lowther Drive, P.O. Box 178, Cornwall , PE C0A 1H0
13 Inc. is
a not for
profit charitable organization incorporated to construct, own and
APM Centre multi-use recreational complex. Each resident of the 13
is a member of the organization. The thirteen communities consist
Afton, Clyde River, Cornwall, Darlington, Kingston, Hampshire,
Miltonvale Park, New Haven/Riverdale, North Wiltshire, Warren Grove and
South. The organization is governed by a board of directors
representing the 13
communities, North River Minor Hockey Association and Cornwall and Area
The Facility consists
of a rink, gymnasium/community room, a
track and a fitness/ weight room. The rink has an ice surface 85
by 200 and seating for about 600 people. The arena has 6 - 450 sq.
dressing rooms. The gymnasium is the same size as a high school
and is capable of seating 350 people for community events. The
track circles above the gymnasium. The fitness/weight room is
1200 square feet. A male and female changing room with lockers is
available for the walking and gym area. There is also a large board
meetings and a 1200 square foot multi-purpose room with a view of the
surface. The facility has both a canteen and kitchen. There is
for 250 cars and the facility is completely wheel chair accessible.
13 Inc Charitable Donations: Communities 13
Inc would like to thank all our past
contributors for their charitable donations. As
a charitable organization all donations are used
cost that would otherwise have to pass on to the children and other
the facility within our communities. Over the past 5 year charitable
have generated $45,900. This money has been applied to the repayment of
and interest on the debt. Again thank you to these kind contributors. Should you wish to become one of our
contributors please contact Donna Butler at 628-8513 ext 221.